If planning to go on Safari in a National Park and visit Mafia Island why not do both?!
To travel to Tanzania and not make the most of your time there would be a shame. Flying in and out of Dar es Salaam or Zanzibar it is easy for us to prepare your itinerary to visit one of the National Parks and then Mafia or vice versa. The closest National Parks to Mafia Island are The Selous (recently renamed as Nyerere National Park ), Mikumi and Ruaha.
For Example, a 10 night/11 day Tanzanian Holiday.
- Day 1: Arrive Dar es Salaam and stay the night at Mediterraneo Hotel or similar.
- Day 2: Morning, Fly to Ruaha or Mikumi or Selous National Parks with Safari Air Link, stay at one of our partner Lodges.
- Day 3: Lodge & Safari
- Day 4: Lodge & Safari
- Day 5: Lodge & Safari
- Day 6: Fly to Mafia Island & stay at one of our selected Lodges
- Day 7: Lodge & Scuba Diving or snorkelling
- Day 8: Lodge & Scuba Diving or snorkelling
- Day 9: Lodge & Scuba Diving or snorkelling
- Day 10: Mafia Island Lodge & Kitu Kiblu Whale Shark encounter
- Day 11: Evening flight to Dar es Salaam.
Night Flight back to Europe from Dar es Salaam.
All airport transfers in Tanzania are operated by proofed, reliable drivers and vehicles.At all Tanzanian airports you will be met at arrivals by our partner staff.
For in-land flights we use our partner airlines: Safari Air link, Coastal Aviation & Auric Air.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +41763456292
so we can create the perfect itinerary For your Tanzanian holiday.